Sunday, July 4, 2010

Kids


Kids.. Simply love shooting them..

For me, shooting kids is more of a point and shoot experience usually done on auto mode.

When in manual mode, I use low f stop value (for bokeh effect) and fast shutter speed when the lighting condition is bright. However things gets pretty messy when the light condition is dim. i.e indoors.

More of a time, the shot is blurred, due to the movement of the subject or dark background.

This post contains some of the better shots I have taken with Kids as the subject.

My niece - Joelle

Joelle again (with her dad in the background)

My another niece - Megan


Megan Again

FB's dotter - Bel Bel


FB's Son - Nathdaniel

My son - Nicholas (at the background is my beautiful wife)

My son again

FB's sis - Dom and her son Alaric.

Alaric


Will's Dotter - Alexis

Son of my wife's good friend Fannie - Riley (love the smile)

Catch the bubble.

My fav shot - although a bit soft overall

No comments:

Post a Comment