Friday, July 2, 2010

Late Night Photo shoot with FB

Following Farbird's own posting on his photo blog about our late night expedition, I decided to post some of the shots off my 400D. It's on the very night that i started fiddling around with the setting dial on "M".

Comment most welcome.

This is the shot I was taking when I appear in FB's first posted picture.


And now, he is in my frame.


This's taken without a tripod. With some support off a ledge.

This's taken with FB's tripod. Much more effortless when shooting with it, but not when you have to move the damn thing around (will be getting one nonetheless).


This my fav of the night. The architecture behind looks like it has been inserted with PS.

Bokeh!!! Another fav..

Finally got this on the 6th attempt. the rest are either over/under exposed.

Before calling it a day (or maybe night), FB and I decided to take a portrait together. Somehow the focus on the main subject (us) was always out and it took 4 attempts to get it right (with FB doing the focusing on the last shot).

1st shot - All smiles

2nd shot - Slight lost in smile factor

3rd shot - More smile factor is lost

4th shot - Buay chio liao


No comments:

Post a Comment